What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for your installation.
What kind of Cookies using this website?
Below is a table with the cookies used on this website:
How can set your cookies?
1. Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
For more information, see the Microsoft Support or Help browser.
2. Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Configuration.
For more information, see the Mozilla Support or Help browser.
3. Google Chrome: Settings> Show Advanced Options> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, see the Google Support or Help browser.
4. Safari: Settings > Security.
For more information, see the Apple Support or Help browser.
5. Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
For more information, see the Opera Support or Help browser.
If you use another browser other than the above, check your policy installation, use and cookie blocking.
What happens if you disable cookies?
Some features of the services or areas of this website may not function properly.
We update our policy from Cookies?